Provide the information below or call us at:856.861.4236
New Jersey Criminal Defense Attorney Thaddeus E. Drummond
Thaddeus E. Drummond is a retired Assistant Burlington County Prosecutor. During his twenty-five (25) year tenure Mr. Drummond served as a trial attorney and supervised both the Special Investigations Unit (SIU) and the Collision Analysis and Reconstruction (CAR) Unit.
As the supervisor of the SIU Mr. Drummond was responsible for overseeing confidential investigations, internal affairs investigations, officer-involved shooting investigations, official misconduct investigations, and various police trainings. Mr. Drummond also played a pivotal role in the county-wide implementation and officer training related to Body Worn Cameras and Conducted Energy Devices/Tasers.
As the CAR Unit Supervisor, Mr. Drummond oversaw all vehicular homicide and assault by auto investigations conducted by law enforcement agencies in Burlington County. He was also responsible for the prosecution and trial of multiple criminal cases related to motor vehicle crashes.
Admissions (Bar & Court):
- New Jersey, 1992
Awards & Accolades:
- Internal Affairs Association of Burlington County Recognition for Exemplary Service (12/2019)
- Burlington County Prosecutor’s Office Recognition for 25 Years of Service (6/2019)
- Burlington County Prosecutor’s Office Career Recognition Award (5/2019)
- Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders Recognition for Dedicated Service (4/2019)
- Burlington County Chiefs of Police Association Richard K Dreby Award (1/2019)
- Burlington County Bar Association Robert W. Criscuolo Award (9/1997)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants Scholarship Award (11/1987)
- Temple University School of Law, Juris Doctor (5/1992)
- St. Joseph’s University, BS Accounting (5/1989)