Provide the information below or call us at:856.861.4236
New Jersey Commercial Real Estate Lawyer
Knowledgeable Commercial Real Estate Litigators Advocate on Behalf of Clients Facing Legal Matters in Camden County, Burlington County, and throughout New Jersey
Commercial real estate matters are incredibly complex, so getting involved in a legal dispute over rights and interests related to commercial real estate is understandably just as complex. When you’re facing a commercial real estate litigation matter, you need experienced, knowledgeable legal representation in your corner. A seasoned New Jersey commercial real estate lawyer can help you avoid legal risks or litigation so that you protect your rights and protect yourself from the potential of losing money or interests in property. If litigation is unavoidable, a commercial real estate litigation can bring his or her expertise to help guide you through the legal process and fight to get you the outcome you want and deserve.
If you have a commercial real estate litigation matter, contact Gelman Law, LLC today to set up an initial case evaluation to discuss the details of your dispute with a member of our legal team and to learn more about your legal rights and options for pursuing a favorable result in your case.
Commercial Real Estate Litigation Cases We Can Help Clients With
At Gelman Law, our attorneys have the legal knowledge and experience to assist you in all kinds of commercial real estate legal disputes and litigation matters, including:
- Landlord-tenant issues, including non-payment of rent, evictions, subleases, or breach of lease covenants
- Tax issues, including appealing local property tax assessments or guiding you through potential tax liabilities arising from the purchase or sale of commercial real estate
- Commercial real estate construction, including resolving disputes over breaches of contracts, payment disputes, and construction defect problems
- Partnership, joint venture, and corporate governance issues, when you have a business entity that you own with others that holds title to your commercial real estate, including disputes over ownership, decision-making, capitalization and financing, and cashing-out or buying out partners or owners
- Financing of real estate purchases, including mortgage issues, refinancing, loan modifications, foreclosure, or raising capital for commercial real estate purchases
- Title problems, including quiet title actions, resolving tax/financial/construction liens, or ensuring proper chain of title and ownership of parcels
- Breach or enforcement of purchase and sale agreements
- Breach or enforcement of developer agreements
No matter what kind of commercial real estate legal matter or dispute you or your business may be facing, talk to us today about how our firm may be able to help.
Gelman Law, LLC Pursues Optimal Outcomes for Our Commercial Real Estate Litigation Clients in New Jersey
The commercial real estate attorneys at Gelman Law understand how important commercial real estate can be to you or your business; an unfavorable outcome to a legal dispute can have catastrophic financial and operational consequences for you or your company. When you choose us to help you in your commercial real estate matter, you can expect that our legal team will:
- Take the time to get to know you or your business so that we fully understand your goals, concerns, and needs and can begin developing a legal strategy that expertly balances risk and your desired outcome in your legal matter
- Fully review all documents and agreements applicable to your case so that we can help you understand your legal rights and options.
- Communicate with adverse parties on your behalf so that all interactions work toward resolving your legal dispute
- Getting all parties to the negotiating table or to mediation or arbitration, and advocating to defend your rights and interests during the dispute resolution process
- Preparing or reviewing any necessary documents in your case, such as agreements or settlements or proposed judgments, to ensure that your interests are fully protected
- Advising you on the best course of action at every stage in your case, including preparing to go to court when necessary
We know the critical importance of your rights and interest in your commercial real estate. Let us work to help protect your assets and rights from the risks of a legal dispute or litigation.
Schedule a Case Review with a Talented Real Estate Litigator from Gelman Law Today
If you or your business are facing the prospect of a legal dispute over commercial real estate, or if you are already in the midst of litigation, don’t leave your legal rights and interests to chase. Commercial real estate legal disputes are incredibly complex matters that you don’t have to handle on your own. Contact Gelman Law today for an initial consultation with a New Jersey commercial real estate lawyer to go over your legal rights and options and to discuss how having an experienced attorney on your side can make the difference in your case.
Frequently Asked Questions about Commercial Real Estate in New Jersey
Although it can be understandable to want to avoid the cost of hiring a lawyer until you know you’re going to be facing litigation, hiring legal counsel at the first sign of a commercial real estate legal dispute can actually save you or your business time, money, and stress. A New Jersey commercial real estate lawyer can help you reduce your legal risks related to your commercial real estate, which can help you avoid a legal dispute or litigation altogether. An attorney can also help you try to resolve any disputes you find yourself in before the situation escalates to the point where you and the other parties find yourselves in court.
Usually no. Most legal disputes over commercial real estate are actually resolved long before the matter even sees the inside of a courtroom. In most cases, it is possible to reach a resolution to your dispute that is favorable to you by engaging in settlement negotiations or pursuing other alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation or arbitration which can help you reach a mutually-acceptable and/or efficient outcome in your dispute.